xKore Eden - Remix xKore Eden - Remix

Just absolutley...

BADASS!!!
I love it, just, so much right now.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man!! :D

Into The Abyss &amp;lt;DJ-F&amp;gt; WIP Into The Abyss <DJ-F> WIP

Suggestions

You could either shorten the beginning or make it longer. I'd actually want to do both.

Kind of shift the steppy-ness (you know what I mean) over where it starts earlier and plays longer.

Great track to start from.

DJ-Fr0stbite responds:

Thanks for taking the short time to review my song, it means alot (: and i definately agree, i'll definately make the step part longer. probably put the drums in with the piano or something. thanks again, and keep a lookout on the new tracks for when its finished
PCE
<Fr0stbite>

RPG the battle RPG the battle

Simplify

I'd say simplify. Build a beat and keep it. You're relying on the looping aspect to create a rhythm but the piece is a little too complicated so the listener may have a hard time remembering the notes. |)

Demonic Dominion - Intro Demonic Dominion - Intro

I'm With Johnny

I agree with Mr. Sucks. It brings to mind The Desecrated Temple from Gauntlet Legends. That and another monster game I can't remember the name of but it was B-Movie grade. Since it doesn't seem that's what you were going for, I'll give a Seven out of Ten.

WolfySnackrib responds:

Well I'm used to newgrounds having no taste or understanding for music in general by now.

Fierce The Nation Fierce The Nation

Tuned and Melodic

I like the tune and it's very melodic. I don't know much about mixing but if it were my track, I'd try to make the guitars a little louder (especially the lead). However that's totally my opinion.

Rock On You Metalhead You!!!

Ritz190 responds:

:D thanks man! thats weird, cause i thought the rhythm guitar was too quiet. oh well. it's good to hear. i'll consider your advice when i upload a better version of it!